What shapes are available?
We have 7 different shapes available. These shapes are: Long Coffin, Medium Coffin, Medium Square, Short Square, Ballerina, Stiletto and Almond.
What is the processing time?
We aim to dispatch all orders in 1-2 working days.
What sizes do the nails come in?
Each set comes in either a full set of 20 pieces or a set of 12 pieces with pre-set sizes S,M,L. Alternatively, you can enter your custom sizes in the "custom sizes" box. For full sizing information please visit our sizing page.
How do I apply my nails?
There are a number of different ways you can apply your Lima Nails according to how long you wish your nails to lat. For maximum wear, please follow the following steps.
1. Pick out the correct size nails for all 10 fingers and lay them out.
2. line each nail with a nail sticker
3. Remove all dirt and oil from your natural nail bed by soaking a cotton pad with rubbing alcohol and wiping down your natural nail beds
4. Buff your natural nails with a nail buffer
5. Push each of you cuticles back with a cuticle pusher
6. Apply glue to your nail bed and press the false nail on top of the natural nail and hold for 15 seconds.
7. Repeat this on each of your remaining nails until all 10 fingers are completed
How do I remove my nails?
To remove your nails, simply soak your nails in warm water for 5 minutes. They should become loose enough for you to gently lift the false nail from your natural nail bed. If after 5 minutes the false nail if not yet loose enough to gently remove, soak for a further 5 minutes or until they become loose. Please avoid forcefully removing the false nail without loosening it first.