What shapes are available?
We have 8 different shapes available. These shapes are: Long Coffin, Medium Coffin, Long Square, Medium Square, Short Square, Ballerina, Stiletto and Almond.
What is the processing time?
We aim to dispatch all orders in 1-2 working days.Do the nails come with glue?
Our nails do not come with glue however, liquid nail glue can easily be found at drugstores as well as online retailers.
What sizes do the nails come in?
Sets are available to purchase in either all sizes (20 pieces) or Pre-set sizes in S,M or L (12 pieces) or your individual custom sizes (10 pieces). For full sizing information please visit our sizing page.
How do I apply my nails?
There are a number of different ways you can apply your Lima Nails according to how long you wish your nails to last. For maximum wear, please follow these steps.
1. Pick out the correct size nails for all 10 fingers and lay them out.
2. Line each nail with a nail adhesive tab
3. Remove all natural oils from your nail bed by soaking a cotton pad with rubbing alcohol and wiping them down
4. Buff your natural nails with our nail buffer
5. Push each of you cuticles back with a cuticle pusher
6. Apply glue to your nail bed and press the false nail on top of the natural nail and hold for 15 seconds.
7. Repeat this on each of your remaining nails until all 10 fingers are completed
How do I remove my nails?
To remove your nails, simply soak your nails in warm water for 5 minutes. They should become loose enough for you to gently lift the false nail from your natural nail bed. If after 5 minutes the false nail if not yet loose enough to gently remove, soak for a further 5 minutes or until they become loose. Please avoid forcefully removing the false nail without loosening it first.